- An HVAC pump is a condensate pump used to provide moisture consistency, reduce energy consumption, and improve air quality and thermal comfort. It is mainly used to pump the condensate (water) produced in an HVAC (cooling or heating), condensing boiler furnace, refrigeration, and steam system.
- HVAC pumps are used in various applications such as in manufacturing plants, sports complex, offices, apartment buildings, data centers, retail, hospitals, central heating/chiller plants, schools, and green building projects.
- HVAC pumps are equipped with variable-frequency drives (VFD), and intelligent controls used in industrial, commercial, and municipal structures and buildings to save energy costs.
- HVAC pumps used in the HVAC industry are both single suction i.e. that have single inlet, and double suction i.e. that have double inlet with almost similar performance efficiencies and characteristics. Double inlet pumps are used in high volume applications in industrial, commercial, and residential sectors.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global HVAC Pump Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the HVAC Pump Market
- Growing industrialization in developing and developed countries is leading to increased demand for oil and lubricants, which is expected to drive the HVAC pump market during the forecast period.
- Increasing energy security concerns among consumers along with refrigeration demand and improved air conditioning is expected to drive the HVAC pump market.
- Shifting consumer preferences for energy-efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running costs are expected to fuel the growth of the HVAC pump market.
- Increasing need for cooling and heating devices, with respect to reduction of carbon dioxide emissions is expected to accelerate the growth of the HVAC pump market.
- Other major factors driving the growth of the HVAC pump market are rising demand to bring down energy consumption, and government tax rebates and tax credit programs.
- One of the factors accelerating the demand for HVAC pumps is to upgrade the old HVAC system to a new one.
Request ToC with Tables and Figures @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=T&rep_id=73068