Fluorine Carbon Coatings Market: Fluorine Carbon Coatings Act as Protective Coatings
- Fluorine carbon coatings are protective coatings that offer resistance to corrosion and chemicals; protection from the external environment; and low friction and non-stick properties
- Fluorine carbon coatings are employed in various end-use industries including chemical, construction, and manufacture of products such as kitchenware. Favorable chemical characteristics make fluorine carbon coatings a preferred choice in the manufacture of kitchenware.
Key Drivers of Global Fluorine Carbon Coatings Market
- In terms of demand, the global market for fluorine carbon coatings is expected to witness stable growth during the forecast period. Carbon fibers and composite materials are increasingly being used in a wide variety of applications, which has fueled the demand for fluorine carbon coatings in these applications to help them gain unique properties, such as non-stickiness and low friction.
- Growth of end-use industries is expected to act as a major factor driving the demand for fluorine carbon coatings in the next few years. Favorable properties offered by fluorine carbon coatings make them a preferred choice for use in a variety of applications such as kitchenware and chemical products.
- The global market for fluorine carbon coatings is expected to witness significant investments in research and development activities in the near future, as manufacturers are focusing on developing customized formulations
PTFE Segment to Dominate Global Market for Fluorine Carbon Coatings
- PTFE is used as a non-stick coating for pans and other cookware. It is nonreactive with chemical and other reactive agents, due to the strength of carbon–fluorine bonds. It is often used in containers and pipework that come in contact with reactive and corrosive chemicals. Favorable chemical characteristics make fluorine carbon coatings a preferred choice for use in the kitchenware industry.
Strict Regulation on VOC Emissions from Fluorine Carbon Coatings to Hamper Market
- The global fluorine carbon coatings market is estimated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period, due to stringent regulations imposed on VOC emissions from fluorine carbon coatings
- Regulations regarding use of solvent-based coatings is a major factor restraining the demand for fluorine carbon coatings for use in various applications. However, technological advancements and use of water-based coatings are expected to mitigate this risk in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of Global Fluorine Carbon Coatings Market
- In terms of region, the global fluorine carbon coatings market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global fluorine carbon coatings market, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period. China, ASEAN, and Australia are expected to emerge as major markets for Asia Pacific in the region in the next few years. The market in the region is expected to expand at a significant rate from 2019 to 2027, owing to growth of end-use industries such as chemical, industrial, and manufacturing countries such as China, India, Australia, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- North America is estimated to follow Asia Pacific in the global fluorine carbon coatings market in the next few years, owing to well-established construction and chemical industries in the region. Furthermore, new construction and renovation actives in the region are expected to fuel the demand for fluorine carbon coatings in Europe during the forecast period. Well-established manufacturing and industrial sectors in countries of Europe are anticipated to boost the demand for fluorine carbon coatings in the region from 2019 to 2027.
- In the Middle East & Africa market, a large share of total consumption is expected to stem from the construction industry. Moreover, the chemical industry is likely to remain one of the major consumers of fluorine carbon coatings in South Africa during the forecast period. The region is expected to witness significant increase in the demand for fluorine carbon coatings during the forecast period. In terms of demand, the Latin America fluorine carbon coatings market is projected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Fluorine Carbon Coatings Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Players Operating in Market
The global fluorine carbon coatings market is consolidated, with large-sized international players operating in the market. However, presence of a small- and medium-sized domestic players makes the market highly competitive. Key players operating in the global fluorine carbon coatings market are:
- Beckers Group
- Chengmei Coating
- Chenguang Paint
- Daeyoung C&E
- Dongfu Chemical
- Fute Tech
- Hengfeng Fluorine Carbon
- Kansai Paint
- Motian Fluorine Carbon
- Nippon Paint
- Sinochem Lantian
- Toa Resin
- Wanbo Coating
- Zhenghua Paint